While you may think that a trip to the chiropractor is only necessary to relieve pain in the lower back or to treat sciatica, neck pain, whiplash or a headache, you need to think again. At Carlson Chiropractic Center, we see you as a whole person and work hard to help you live a true wellness lifestyle!
Whether you’re experiencing minor discomfort or severe pain, or you’re just interested in developing healthy living, habits, our team of professionals can help you get there. With a focus on non-surgical, drug free pain relief and wellness care, we have helped thousands of patients of every age and stage.
Here are 10 reasons to think Carlson Chiropractic Center:
- General Chiropractic Care - Chiropractic is widely recognized as one of the safest drug-free, non-invasive therapies available, and focuses on disorders of the musculoskeletal system and the nervous system, and their effects on general health. We’ve been treating people successfully in the four state area since 2003!
- Chiropractic Care for Athletes - Athletes have enjoyed the benefits of chiropractic care for years, and at Carlson Chiropractic Center we have the expertise you need to stay on top of your game. Whether you’re a weekend warrior or a world-class athlete, regular chiropractic care can provide pain relief, prevent injuries and help you increase your performance potential.
- Chiropractic Care for Kids - Why are millions of parents taking their children to chiropractors every year? Simple, because chiropractic works. In fact, we see a lot of positive results and problems like colic, headaches, ear infections, scoliosis, asthma, and even some cases of behavioral problems and bed-wetting successfully treated with chiropractic care.
- Food Sensitivity Testing - Food sensitivities should not be taken lightly. Continuing to eat foods you are sensitive to can lead to diseases like eczema, ADD/ADHD, rheumatoid arthritis, fibromyalgia, and Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS). Food sensitivities can also cause chronic inflammation. That’s why we’re happy to offer food sensitivity testing and help our patients eat in a way that supports a healthy lifestyle.
- Spinal Decompression Therapy – Spinal Decompression Therapy uses computerized traction therapy for the relief of back and leg pain or neck and arm pain by cycling through distraction and relaxation phases. We use the Kennedy Decompression Technique, which is the most comprehensive approach available.
- Dr. Steven Carlson – Dr. Carlson founded Carlson Chiropractic Center in 2003, and is amazing with patients of all ages. He most recently passed the certifying examination of the “Kennedy Decompression Technique” course and earned the designation “Certified Practitioner” in Spinal Decompression Therapy, and continues to promote continuing education and training to all of our doctors.
- Dr. Christopher Banks – Dr. Banks joined Carlson Chiropractic Center in 2011 and not only has his Bachelor of Science Degree in Exercise Science and a Doctorate of Chiropractic, he has been named a Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician (CCSP) by the American Chiropractic Board of Sports Physicians.
- Dr. William Lewis - After having experienced the benefits of chiropractic firsthand as a young athlete, Dr. Lewis felt compelled to explore the profession. After working as a coverage doctor in Virginia and in his own practice in Kansas City for six years, Dr. Lewis joined the Carlson Chiropractic Center team in 2014.
- Dr. Christopher Gross – Dr. Gross graduated from Logan University with a Doctorate in Chiropractic and a Bachelors in Human Biology. His coursework has since focused on integrative primary care, family practice and holistic functional medicine. Dr. Gross utilizes clinical laboratory testing and analysis, dietary and nutritional education and lifestyle modification. He has a passion for getting to the root cause of patient’s health issues and hosts free wellness workshops regularly.
- Our Staff – We have the BEST staff in the Four States! Each member of our team puts your health and wellness first, and joins us in our commitment to help you achieve better health, and a better way of life. We consider it a win when you reach your wellness goals and are able to live your life to the fullest!
We’re ready when you are, and standing by to help you make the most of your life, naturally!